How to Wear Ankle Boots
So, you’ve purchased a new pair of ankle boots, but wondering how to wear??? Just check out the following tips and create a NEW LOOK FOR YOU!!! Here are some latest trends, fashions and styles that look simply stunning when worn with your trendy ankle-boots. You can just wear ankle boots with many different looks including pencil skirts, leggings, denim, chic cardigans, skinny jeans and trousers.
Pair your Ankle Boots with a Pencil Skirt:
- Wear your trendy ankle boots with a sizzling pencil skirt if you want to amp up your beautiful leg and sex appeal.
- Look for a flirty and fun pair of black, gold or silver peep to flirty ankle boots and nicely pair them up with an elegant yet stylish pencil skirt.
- Complete the look with a haute bustier or a classic fitted shirt with a fitting cropped jacket, a beaded clutch and a few chunky jewelry pieces.
With a Sweater Dress:
- This season, nothing is more fashionable than the long cardigans or coveted sweater dress trend.
- Find a shapely and slim fitting sweater dress in a pattern or bold color.
- A pair of black leggings or opaque tights in neutral color will look fabulous with a sweater dress and a peep toe, feminine ankle boots.
- Complete the look with a sleek satchel handbag and a few pieces of vintage style jewelry to look more stylish and trendy.
- When buying an ankle boots, look for a peep toe ankle boots in neutral color with plenty of flirty and fun design elements to help you stand out from the crowd.
With a Pair of Leggings and Skinny Jeans:
- Ankle boots simply look stunning and gorgeous when pair them up with a nice pair of skinny jeans and leggings.
- Find a nice pair of ankle boots with chic design elements to jazz up your outfits.
- Laces, zippers, studs and buckles look edgy yet cool when worn with leggings or skinny jeans.
- Finish the look with a slim fitting cardigan and a long embellished tank top.
- Accessories are as important as your outfits when it comes to fashion. So, don’t forget to spice up your simple look with a few pieces of large, mismatched bangle or bracelets, dangling earrings and a ring of giant size on your index finger.
- Add a slouchy hobo handbag to complete your look.